Linda Gadbois is the Director of Human Resources – she can be reached via e-mail at email@example.com or by phone at (603) 673-2202.
The Human Resources department is available to assist current and prospective employees and administrators with questions about employment & recruiting, benefits programs, New Hampshire Retirement System, compensation, leaves of absence, job descriptions, forms, State & Federal laws & compliance, employee safety & worker’s compensation, education & training, contracts, employee personal situations, and other employment-related matters.
Benefits Carrier Links & Information:
If you are making any changes to your benefit plans, please print out the applicable form and return it to the HR Department within 30 days of the qualifying event. Additional documentation may be required. For name & address changes for existing employees, please contact the SAU office at (603) 673-2202.
- Cigna – Health Insurance Carrier
- SchoolCare – Health Insurance Administrator
- Delta Dental – Dental Insurance Carrier
- Benefit Strategies – Administrator for FSA Accounts
- Cigna – Life and Long-Term Disability Insurance Carrier
- Primex – Worker’s Compensation Carrier
- New Hampshire Retirement System
- OMNI Group – 3rd Party Administrator on 403(b) plan
- Colonial Life – voluntary benefits
(to enroll, contact George Pouria at (978) 273-8725 or firstname.lastname@example.org)
Payroll Information and Forms:
Labor Law Posters & Information:
- Posters of Federal & State Employment Laws (subject to change as posters are updated)
- HIPAA Privacy Rule
- Womens’ Health and Cancer Rights Protections
- Newborns’ and Mothers’ Health Protection Act
- Mental Health Parity Act
- Children’s Health Insurance Program Reauthorization Act
- Family Medical Leave Act
- Family Medical Leave Act Poster
- Family Medical Leave Act Presentation
The District partners with SchoolCare to provide health care coverage to employees. SchoolCare utilizes Cigna as the insurance carrier for health benefits. SchoolCare offers a number of supplemental wellness benefits to subscribers and covered spouses & dependents. See the Good For You program information below for more information on these supplemental programs.
- For New Professional Health Insurance Enrollees – Enrollment Packet (.pdf) – HOT!
- For All Other New Health Insurance Enrollees – Enrollment Packet (.pdf) – HOT!
- Green Plan Summary of Benefits (effective 7/1/16, formerly known as HMO)
- Blue Plan Summary of Benefits (effective 7/1/16, formerly known as POS) this plan is being phased out as of 6/30/17
- Yellow Plan Summary of Benefits (effective 7/1/16, formerly known as CDHP)
Summaries of Benefits & Coverage (required by the ACA):
- Green Plan Summary of Benefits & Coverage 2016
- Blue Plan Summary of Benefits & Coverage 2016 this plan is being phased out as of 6/30/17
- Yellow Plan Summary of Benefits & Coverage 2016
The above Summaries of Benefits & Coverage are provided as required under the Affordable Care Act and are presented in a format based on a model notice. Additional information on the benefits coverage can be found in the Health Benefits Booklet linked below, and in the two-page Summary of Benefits linked above. These Summaries of Benefits & Coverage can also be found on the SchoolCare website.
Other SchoolCare information:
- SchoolCare Health Benefits Booklet
- Cigna EyeMed Vision Discount Program (routine eye exams are covered under the regular health insurance program)
- Yellow Plan (CDHP) presentation July 2015.pdf
- Yellow Plan (CDHP) Generic Prev Drugs 2016.pdf
- ChoiceFund Health Assessment instructions.pdf
The District’s Dental Insurance is provided by Northeast Delta Dental, administered by HealthTrust. The District offers two plans – Classified Staff can enroll in Option 3, while Professional & Administration Staff can enroll in Option 3B.
- Dental Plan Description 2015
- Dental Plan Document 2015
- Enrollment/Change Form
- EyeMed Vision Discount Program
- Northeast Delta Dental Vision Discount (website)
There is a vision discount available through Delta Dental as well – just present your dental insurance card to your eye care provider, if they accept the Delta Dental vision discount program.
Life & LTD Insurance:
The District provides basic life & long-term disability insurance to all full-time staff members (who work 30+ hrs/wk). This insurance is provided by Cigna.
Employees terminating employment or otherwise losing their coverage may have the option to convert basic life insurance or port supplemental life insurance to an individual policy. The above applications would need to be completed within 30 days from the last day of employment. Contact Human Resources to complete these forms within 30 days from the last day worked.
Benefit Strategies – FSA Information
(please note that Benefit Strategies will be our FSA vendor as of 7/1/16)
Healthcare & Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts allow employees to set aside pre-tax dollars that can be used for eligible medical/dental and daycare expenses. The current District limits for these accounts are $2,000 for healthcare and $5,000 for dependent care.
General Forms for Health & Dependent Care Accounts:
- Flexible Spending Plan – Change in Status Form
- Flexible Spending Plan – Direct Deposit Form (for reimbursement of claims)
- Health & Dependent Care Reimbursement Claim Form
Health Care Reimbursement Account Brochures/Information:
- Health Care & Dependent Care Reimbursement Account General Information Brochure
- Eligible/Ineligible Expenses
- Debit Card information
- FSA Plan Summary Plan Description
- Benefit Strategies FSA presentation
- FSA Store Flyer
- Online account access instructions
New Hampshire Retirement System (NHRS):
The NHRS is a mandatory, defined-benefit pension plan for full-time Teachers (who work 30+ hrs/wk) and Employees (who work 35+ hrs/wk). Teachers & Employees contribute 7% of their earnings to NHRS.
- Beneficiary Change Form
- NHRS Website for Member Forms
- NHRS Website for “My Account” – link for active members in NHRS to access account information
- FAQ on “My Account”, including information on how to access the information and the features available through the system
Primex (Workers’ Compensation Carrier):Bow Brook Place 46 Donovan St. Concord, NH 03301-2624 (800) 698-2364 (603) 225-2841
- Workers’ Compensation Guide for Injured Employees (Primex – WC Carrier)
- Workers’ Compensation – Employee Responsibilities (Primex – WC Carrier)
- Workers’ Compensation – Primex Best Doctors Summary
Colonial Life offers a suite of supplemental insurance benefits to help offset the costs associated with accidents, catastrophic illnesses, and disabilities. Colonial Life also offers life insurance options. Any employee can participate in these benefits, regardless of how many hours they work. These products are generally available for all family members, can be taken with the employee upon retirement or termination, and these benefits work in conjunction with other health insurance benefits an employee or family member may have already.
Employees who lose coverage due to a change in employment status, may be eligible to continue certain benefits through COBRA. Initial COBRA notifications are generally mailed to the employee and an enrolled spouse within 60 days from the start of benefits coverage. The link below is for the initial COBRA notice for health insurance.