Smarter Balanced Assessment – Information and Resources
As you may know, the NH Department of Education recently released the scores of the Smarter Balanced assessment, which is the new statewide assessment that was introduced last spring. Information has been sent home to families of students who took the assessment last year, but the following resources may be helpful if there are questions about the assessment or the results. The information also suggests steps families can take to help ensure our students continue to progress and learn the necessary skills to become prepared for college and career.
- NH Department of Education: http://education.nh.gov/instruction/assessment/sbac/index.htm
- NH Smarter Balanced Portal: http://nh.portal.airast.org/
- Smarter Balanced Website (family page): http://www.smarterbalanced.org/parents-students/
- Skill Builder: Contains helpful resources for you to support your child in Math and English at home. http://bealearninghero.org/skill-builder
- PTA: See an overview of the learning goals and suggested activities for your child in every grade and state by state assessment guides.
- Great Schools: Tips, resources and other information about the Common Core State Standards, Smarter Balanced assessment and general information about what students are learning at each grade level.
- Commissioner Letter Smarter Balanced Results
District Report Card
- District Report Card 2015-2016
- District Report Card 2014-2015
- District Report Card 2013-2014
- District Report Card 2012-2013
- District Report Card 2011-2012
- District Report Card 2010-2011
- District Report Card 2009-2010
- District Report Card 2008-2009
- District Report Card 2007-2008
- District Report Card 2006-2007